Friday, November 30, 2012

Ensuite & Powder Room

The essentials of a cottage bathroom


You can tell it is a cottage bathroom because of its petite size.

early progress

east window for the ensuite







Handcrafted vanity cabinets & timber walls


in my bathroom

in the ensuite

handcrafted vanity bowl in ensuite


ready for the bath (which will come later. much later)

plumbed in!

And another blue room: The powder room.





I've been commissioned to paint the decorative 'wallpaper' with an original Ginger Kelly design.
Something with a misty atmosphere... a eucalypt forest with vines, little birds and flowers...

as you can see, it certainly needs something...


I don't know...it'll be a big job and that's gonna cost ya 
I'll tell you what, build me a studio and we'll call it even, ok?






No comments:

Post a Comment